By the end of this program, you will have:
- Mastered the proven investment strategies to put your savings to work and make the most out of the money you have without taking a ton of risk.
- Created an investment plan to define how much you should invest to reach your financial goals and based on your preferences, and decided in what exactly you should invest.
- Opened the right investment account(s) and invested in accordance with your investment plan, which you'll be able to continue implementing on auto-pilot, or nearly.
- Learned all that you should know about ETFs, how they work, and how you can use them as the cornerstone of your investment setup.
- Discovered the world of sustainable investing, why it makes financial and economic sense, and how to build a sustainable portfolio.
- A good grasp of financial headaches like tax and currencies, especially if you're an expat.
- Transformed into a confident investor who can bring her partner in the picture and gradually teach her kids how to go about money and investing the right way.
But above all else, Invest at REST will give you the nudge and confidence you need to finally start investing the right way...
... and give you the peace of mind that you've taken control of your finances and are building financial security for your old days.
After taking Aysha's course, I finally started investing properly. It is great to get guidance for Europe, as most of the books available on the market are very US-oriented. Now I have a plan and I set standing orders from my bank accounts to my investment accounts. I am not afraid to invest anymore.
My favourite feature of the course was without doubt the hands-on demos and tutorials. I mean, in the end this is the "action" we need to take, and this is what I was the most scared of. But once you showed me how easy it is, my fears definitely got a lot smaller :)
What I liked the most in the course, is how actionable it is: "go and do this." I really loved that I could immediately apply what I had just learned in a lesson. And the community was great! I enjoyed reading through the questions and answers in the online community group. And I loved the Q&A sessions: they were extremely helpful.
Alona Elena Marchukova
I started with the Invest at REST program. Although I am not done yet with the course and haven't invested anything yet, I just wanted to honestly say that I am SUPER thankful that I have stumbled upon Aysha and her knowledge that she offers to others! I think the fees for the course that I have paid are one of the best investments I have made in a long time.
I think I already had a solid understanding of investing before joining the program, having already started a Sparplan investing in ETFs years ago. Nevertheless: there is still so much more for me to learn!
On the one hand, it’s great to get the acknowledgment that my own ideas were pretty good. At the same time, it’s great to improve the planning and thinking about what I want to achieve and what my strategy is! The program also helped me to quickly understand the differences between Germany and Switzerland.