Hey there! The replay of our most recent private training and Q&A: "How I grow a 7-figure portfolio on autopilot or nearly while avoiding costly tax and pension mistakes" is available for a limited time. Apply ASAP to get access to it!
Read this first...
I've developed the Invest at REST program over the last few years in partnership with my sister Fanny and we are constantly refining it.
This program is designed specifically for people with good financial resources, such as a high income or a large amount of savings or existing assets.
Here is what you should know before you apply:
- We both have over 15 years of professional experience in the financial industry internationally, myself as an investment specialist and Fanny as a financial reporting and accounting expert.
- Fanny and I have worked and studied in Switzerland, New York, the UK, Munich, Amsterdam, Dubai, Australia, Brazil and India. We both got married and have children, and I now raise mine as a single widowed mother.
- We have both invested several millions of our own money in the stock market and also in real estate, private equity, crypto and venture capital following research-backed strategies as well as many years of trial-and-error.
- We created the Invest at REST program to show you exactly how to invest the right way, while also taking into consideration related headache issues such as tax, pension planning and currency management in various life situations.
- In the last few years, we've welcomed more than 1,000 participants living in Europe, the UK and Switzerland and enrollment is currently open for a limited time.
After completing the Invest at REST program...
- You'll have a system in place to put your money to work in a well-diversified investment portfolio.
- You'll understand the investment related tax & pension matters that apply to your situation.
- You'll finally be able to talk with financial and tax professionals with knowledge and confidence.
- You'll also be able to evaluate and filter any kind of investment opportunities you'll encounter.
A step-by-step system to invest & grow your portfolio to 7 figures
Designed for busy professionals and those with financial resources in Europe, incl. UK and Switzerland.
Learn how to invest
Follow a step-by-step method that’s backed by research, complete with templates, checklists, calculators and more to keep you on track.
Create a plan
Create a tailor-made plan that takes into consideration the specifics of your life, incl. tax and pension planning across borders.
Build your portfolio
Finally put your money to work or revamp your portfolio following our time-efficient, worry-free, & research-backed investment approach.
You were never meant to figure it out alone
Career-oriented professionals and people with financial resources just like you are raising their hand and getting the help they need to make their financial & lifestyle goals come true.
Take it from our program participants themselves…
"This is a life-changing course and a real treasure! I'm now investing to reach financial independence and step out of my corporate life"
FLORICA P., ROMANIAN PROFESSIONAL LIVING IN SWITZERLAND
"I now have a solid foundation of investment knowledge. I’ve been able to simplify my investment approach and I understand so much better the products in my portfolio”
HELEN B., BRITISH PROFESSIONAL LIVING IN UNITED KINGDOM
“I am a US citizen, living in France, working in Switzerland. My situation is really complex and it has been so difficult to find the right guidance before I joined Aysha’s program, which is amazing!"
MARINA V. - UNITED STATES CITIZEN LIVING IN FRANCE
"I already had a solid understanding of investing before joining the program, but it helped me a lot in improving my strategy, and understanding the differences between Germany and Switzerland"
ANJA P., GERMAN PROFESSIONAL LIVING IN SWITZERLAND
Here is some more feedback from students in the program
Below you can catch a glimpse of what the experience of current and prior students has been so far.
"Invest Like Aysha" is all about investment and financial education. The information made available in the program and related communications is provided for educational purposes only and do not constitute investment advice, financial advice, tax advice, crypto-assets advice or any other type of professional advice. Read the Terms for further important disclosures.